Sunday, July 25, 2010

Week 2 Post 4

Assigned Reading

For this portion I would really like to focus on the principle put forth by the articles on cosmic inflation. This to me is proof of what I have said before, the more we know the less we know. And I think that this is how science and philosophy tie in so very close. Every time we learn something knew in physics, it shows us how little we know about many other things. Scientists answer one question and then are presented with many more based on that one discovery. There is no way that we can ever unlock all of the mysteries of the universe.

Furthermore, to me, the idea of cosmic inflation tied in with the lectures, proves the existence of God. In our universe, on our planet, there have occurred far too many coincidences to even contemplate them all being coincidence. There had to be a great creator guiding the forces of nature to create our race. To me, in life there is no coincidence. There is only fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment