Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 1 Post 9

Does God exist?

I firmly believe that he does. I have no proof of God existing, but that is where my faith comes in. I will always believe that my God exists until I die and pass into the next world and I see with my own eyes that God does not exist. In my eyes and in my heart, all evidence points to the existence of God, and that is something that no matter how much knowledge I gain on this earth, I will always believe. I do believe that my God is fair though, for example, if someone who had never been exposed to the bible dies, I do not think they will go to hell just because they have never heard of the bible. I think that if they are a good person they will be welcomed into the great beyond with open arms.

I would also like to examine this from a scientific point of view. There are mysteries in science, things that can not begin to be explained. I believe that some of these things will never be able to be explained and that is because of the existence of God. I believe that my God did create this world, whether that be through the big bang or any of the other number of theories that science gives us. I also believe that my God has created me in his likeness through evolution. I believe that Christianity and Science are compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment